Sunday, July 16, 2017

FS545 Floral Anniversary

Happy Sunday, friends!
I'm sharing my card for the Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper Challenge #545 (SCS FS545). Julie, our hostess this week, chose Cindy, the "Weekend Warrior". Cindy has an awesome gallery & I had a difficult time choosing just one card, but I need several anniversary cards so I chose this card to case. I used my relatively new stamp set from Simon Says Stamp from the June kit of the month. I absolutely adored these SSS kits- great stamp set, papers, & this June kit had a new oxide ink.
I chose to use retired Lovely Lilac SU paper as this card will be for my SIL whose favorite color is lavender/purple. I colored with numerous copic markers. Used my Lovely Lilac marker & spritzer tool to splash the background with a little color.
 

Stamps
Floral Bliss (SSS); Express Yourself (SU)
Paper
Lovely Lilac (SU Retired); Watercolor paper
Paper Size
A2
Ink
Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copic Markers
Accessories
Spritzer Tool


Thanks for stopping!


Marilyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Loved your layout, coloring and the splatters you added!