Saturday, April 9, 2016

Birthday Elle

Happy Saturday! And Happy Spring!
Even though it's on the colder side in the Lou (St. Louis), the bright sunny day and the flowers & trees blooming make for a marvelous day. Today I am sharing my card for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch challenge

This card was also made for the SSS Wednesday Challenge, Happy Birthday.
 Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
I've vowed to start using my stash, so my papers are from retired SU! A Walk in the Park. The blue is Baja Breeze which I wish never retired, but I feel that way about every blue. The cute elephant is Avery Elle.
Hope you like it! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Marilyn

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is just too sweet! And, I totally agree with you about Baja Breeze. It's still one of my favorite colors. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!