Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tweet-Tweet!

Hi Friends! Hope you are having a great week. My card for today was made for two challenges. The first is the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 400. Wow! How did that happen? The challenge was to pick a sketch from the past, so I picked the very first sketch challenge that I ever played. It was SC126 as shown below. It is a very versatile sketch that is perfect for lots of cards, don't you think? 





The second challenge is for the Basic Grey challenge #75 where "anything goes" this week. I used papers and stickers from the "Offbeat" collection. The stamps are a retired set from SU! called "Cheep Talk". Card-stock and inks are SU!- Bordering Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip.  
Thanks for stopping! Hugs, Marilyn

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Sooo pretty! Love the colors.

Jacqui P said...

wow I love this card! quite simple but so very effective you've given me the urge to dig out my offbeat papers!
thankyou so much for joining the fun over at basic grey challenges!
hugs
Jacqui P x