Monday, February 20, 2012

Crushed Lavender


Happy Monday, friends! Today I am sharing the card I made for my club swap. When I make twelve cards, I like to keep the design somewhat simple. I used retired Lavender Lace with Concord Crush cardstock. The DSP is from the 2010-12 In-Color pack. The flower was made using the new Mixed Bunch stamp set and Blossoms punch. I double layered it with Concord Crush cardstock on the bottom, and Concord Crush ink stamped on Lavender Lace cardstock on top. I curled the edges using my bone folder, The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I got my inspiration from Chris Smith's Monochromatic Indigo, as shown below. Isn't it a beauty?!!

That's it for me today. Have a great one. Hugs, Marilyn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've made a beautiful interpretation of the indigo card.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Wow! Just lovely, Marilyn! :)

Peggy said...

Beautiful card! I love monochromatics!