Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Card Swap

Last night was Card Club night. This is the card that I made to swap with the Friday night ladies. I had twelve other cards made but they weren't holiday themed. So yesterday afternoon, I left work a bit early, got home and started cutting. I made twelve of this card in 1 hour and forty minutes; that's about 8 minutes apiece. Not bad! It's simple but I like it; I hope you do too.
I really love this Christmas Lodge stamp set so you are likely to see a lot more of it from me. Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Marilyn

Supplies: All SU! unless noted otherwise
Stamps: Christmas Lodge
Paper: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Frostwood Lodge DSP. Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Square Lattice EF, Square Gold brads (Making Memories)

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty Xmas card! I love that image! It reminds me of my own house (a little smaller though).