Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

  My life has been occupied with our St. Louis Cardinals. I can't even begin to tell you how much time I've spent helping them win the World Series. At the end of this post, I'm putting a picture of my husband and I at the winning game. It really was an incredible experience!

What is also incredible is that I even made a single Halloween card! This one is for a couple of challenges. First, the Victorine Originals Challenge (VO20) to use Black & Orange. Challenge 2, is the Card Positioning Systems 242 (CPS242) to use the sketch below. As you can tell, I flipped the sketch. It worked perfectly with this fun cat image called Meow.

Supplies:
Stamps: Meow (1242D) and All Occasions Set (10512X) Victorine Originals
Paper: Basic Black, Peach Parfait, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight (SU!); White (Neenah); Designer Paper: Halloween Collection (Echo Park)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), So Saffron (SU!)
Accessories: Corner rounder and Scalloped Circle punches (SU!), Small flower punch (Nellie Snellen); Pumpkin brads (stash-many years old)

Here were are before Game 7 on Friday night! 


1 comment:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That's awesome that you got to go to game 7 of the series! Your cardinals were looking good! I am not a big baseball fan but watched the last two games with my hubby. Super exciting games. I am glad your team won!!!!!
Your card is just darling, Marilyn. I love that sketch and the kitty is cute as can be. :)