Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hogs and Kisses

I am so totally in love with this stamp set called "Critters on the Farm" from Lawn Fawn. The animals, like this little pig, are just cuter than cute and there's a barn, fence and bale of hay stamps, plus four sentiments. All of the Fawn Lawn stamps are cute and fun!  I was recently exposed to them from the PaperCrafts designers and blogs. I just had to have this one. Anyway...about my card...

I made my sentiment using a font called Kurlz because I wanted this particular phrase. My youngest DD will be heading back to college next week & I'm trying to stock up on cards to send her. I like to send a card every week when the kids are away but I didn't do so good last year. I did get a little pouty face from her when she came home for the summer, so I thought I'd try to be a better Mom this year {wink}.

This card was made for two challenges. One of my favorites, the SCS Inspiration Challenge (IC296) & for the Pile it On Challenge to use Farm Images. For SCS IC, I chose these farm hand temporary tatoos from Modern Lola

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Supplies:
Stamps: (Critters on the Farm) Fawn Lawn 
Paper: (Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red) Stampin' Up; (Solar White) Neenah
Designer Paper: (Bella Rose-retired, In-Color Paper stacks) Stampin' Up
Accessories: (Computer generated sentiment) Font Curlz

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Awww, such a sweet card! I love all the pink!