Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pennant Case

Here's my take on two Splitcoaststamper challenges from earlier this week. First, the Color Challenge (CC332) with the new SU! color Pool Party with Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip. I do love Pool Party...after all, it is a blue! And Ya' know I LOVE blue. The second challenge was the Featured Stamper Challenge FS232. This Sunday's FS was Teri Anderson, aka teristampsalot, and one of PaperCrafts Go To Gals. I adore Teri's work. Her cards are so original. She truly is one of my paper artist heroes! I had this card 90% made earlier this week, but I couldn't find my chocolate twine until tonight. And I just had to have that twine.

I picked this card of Teri's to case, not because it is my favorite, all of her cards are my favorite (seriously...there isn't a single one that I don't love!), but because I wanted to use my new SU! Petite Pennants punch. Thank goodness I had some criteria when I strolled through Teri's gallery, otherwise I would have never been able to choose.

I have enjoyed the blogs from those that attended CHA, like PaperCrafts, and Moxie Fab World. Thanks ladies! It is so fun to see all the wonderful new products. Thanks for stopping!

Have a great weekend! Hugs, Marilyn

Supplies:
Stamp: Hello you (SU)
Paper: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi (SU) #110Solar White (Neenah), DP-Marjolaine (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip ink and marker (SU)
Accessories: Petite Pennants punch (SU), Twine (gosh I've forgotten the maker but at least I found it ), white gel pen (signo), button. 

2 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super cute! Love this!

Amy Johnson said...

Love this! What a perfect CAS card. Love the color combo too!