Friday, June 17, 2011

Delight Yourself

Happy Friday! I hope you have a nice week; I know I have. And I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Tonight I will be meeting a girlfriend at our Archivers for Scrap Night. My bag is all packed~ a scrap-booking project and a card project. Then on Saturday, it is another monthly crafty girlfriend get together. Two evenings in a row of papercrafting with friends...I am so lucky! Then Sunday is our Father's Day celebration where we will be taking lunch to my FIL and step-MIL's home. They are in their 80's so every family celebration is truly a blessing. I hope you will have time to honor those special men in your lives.

This card was made for two challenges. The Ways to Use IT challenge (WT327) on Splitcoaststampers to use vellum. I used silver vellum. The second challenge is Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO195). Below is the sketch
I love this sketch. I hope you like my version! Since my weekend is busy, I may not be back to blog-land until Sunday night, so...have a fabulous one!
 Hugs,  Marilyn 

Supplies:
Stamps: Psalm 37:4 (Verve)
Paper: Basic Black (SU), Solar White (Neenah), Silver Vellum-scored (Michael's), DP- Meadow Lark (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Black
Accessories: Scallop circle punches (Marvy), Black bling Swirls (want2scrap), black hem tape (Wrights), white pen(Uniball) 

4 comments:

Lisa A. said...

Love the black and white!! What a great verse, too...just lovely:)!!

Crystal said...

Marilyn black and white cards are sooo elegant LOVE this, awesome take on the mojo sketch!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card Miss Lady!!! tfs!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card!