Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Truth


This card was made for two challenges. The first is Curtain Call 56 which is a color challenge. This week called for So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. The second challenge is Card Patterns 90 (a weekly sketch challenge). I am so in love with these new line of papers from SEI called Moonrise.

This card will go in my stash for my sister's Christmas present. She is very active in her church so I am hoping she'll like these. We usually don't buy sibling presents for each other because my brothers, sister and I have more than enough for this lifetime. But gifts from the heart and hands are treasured. I think I only have about four cards made so I think I'll be making some CAS cards too.

I've got a busy work week coming up, so I may not post until next weekend. I am so loving my new job & it feels good to feel that way! Anyway, I'll try to make it to your blogs to see what you're creating. Thanks for stopping! {{{Hugs}}}

Supplies:
Image: Bible Verse (B&B Cardstock Co.)
Papers: So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU), DP- Moonrise (SEI)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Scalloped Squares & Label 16 Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Small Poinsettia punch (Nellie Snellen); 1/2" circle punch & corner punch (SU); pearls (SU).

8 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS!!! What a fabulous take on the colors Marilyn!!! Just spotted your entry at the CC blog and had to swing by again to check it out :)!!! Thank you for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Peggy said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am sure your sister will love it!

Crystal said...

So beautiful what AWESOME Paper and a GREAT layout!

Agata said...

Gorgeous! Love all the details! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Susan said...

Hey there Marilyn...it's been a long time, but so happy to hear you are now enjoying your new job. What a blessing! Love your bluesy damask blog. And what a great idea for your sis. Even though we adults don't need anything else, it is always nice to have something like this.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty. Love the different shapes you used... nice use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

Tammy E. said...

This is a beautiful card. So elegant! Congrats on your win at Card Patterns!