Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Stickers

A very quick card today for the SCS sketch challenge. I used papers from the DCWV Indian Summer Fall matstack. The images are stickers popped up on dimensionals. The bat from Colorbok was outlined in white & was too stark for the card, so I used my Dusty Durango marker and colored the white outline. The Oct 31 sticker was tucked away in my stash from last year's $1 spot at Target. The ribbon retired SU Jersey.

Remember the vow to start using my stash? Well, I am using it, but I haven't stopped buying. Seriously I have spent the last two days picking up bargains again. Those sale and $1 items get me every time. Jeez...I just love this craft! :)

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Image: no stamps; just stickers
Paper: Dusty Durango, Black (SU); DP- Indian Summer stack (DCWV)
Ink: none; dusty durango marker coloring on bat (outline was white)
Accessories: Ribbon- Jersey (SU), Stickers- bat(colorbok); Oct 31 (Target $1 spot)

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what great deep oranges on these papers Marilyn! a super Halloween card!

Jenn D said...

This is super cute. I just adore halloween and all of the crafts that come with it. I hear you on the buying. I have to use up what I have first, but that never works.

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute spooky card! Love the how you did the sentiment with the spider web in the corner.

Kim said...

Really cute, the owl and bat are so cute on the deep orange papers!