Monday, July 26, 2010

Hugs and Fishes

The Clean & Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers today is to make a card with the Dr. Suess title "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" inspiring your creation. I went with the two fish as inspiration not the colors. That is mainly because I purchased this ribbon a while ago and had yet to break the seal. You know frugile me picked it up at one of my local craft stores (LCS) in a clearance or sale bin. I need one more spool of ribbon like I need a hole in my head, but I couldn't pass up the fun colors and design. I did not purchase the bermuda bay ink pad & the solid images did not stamp well with marker coloring so my images are stamped in Taken with Teal and outlined with Bermuda Bay. I think the effect is interesting. Hop on over and play along. Here's to a great Monday!

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment: Fishy Friends (#3019-TAC)
Paper: Night of Navy, White, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Taken with Teal, Black, marker- Bermuda Bay
Accessories: ribbon- Michaels

No comments: