Saturday, November 14, 2009

Golden Thanksgiving


Here is my take on the SCS Inspirational Challenge (IC206). I chose Lorelie Kay's Be Thankful Thanks Giving Cornucopia Holiday Necklace . I used my new Martha Stewart 3 dot scallop 'stamping around the page' punches. They are really slick... I think I'd like another set & no use wasting that 40% off coupon to Michael's, right? For the corner ribbon holder, I used the large oval punch by SU! & punched a 1/4 circle hole & threaded through the wide gold ribbon.

Have a great Saturday, friends!

Stamps: Cornucopia (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, DP- Autumn Traditions (SU!)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold Glory Stampin' Emboss powder (SU!), Large Oval and 1/4 circle punches (SU!), 3dot scallop punch around the page punches (Martha Stewart), gold ribbon (unknown)

3 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is gorgeous, Marilyn! I love that punch! It is on my wish list! :)

Peggy said...

Such a beautiful card!! I see that we were "almost" gallery sisters again in the challenge gallery!!

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love how you used the ms punch.