Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CC240, IC201 Thanksgiving


This card is for the SCS color challenge to use Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip and Apricot Appeal and for Inspirational Challenge. The IC201 challenge was to use TzaddiShop site as an inspiration. I chose this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=28427709.

The colors from the TzaddiShop's necklace & the color challenge reminded me of the new SU! DSP called Autumn Leaves (from the new Holiday mini catty). For the cutout leaves, I used my Bermuda Bay marker (I don't have the ink pad, but you could use that if you wish) and covered the entire stamp with Bermuda Bay marker. Next I took my Chocolate Chip marker and covered the edges and then thumped the center. It is a combination of thumping and rock 'n roll technique with markers. Here's a close up of the leaves.

Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful, love these colors for Thanksgiving!!!! Gorgeous card!!!

Peggy said...

Very pretty!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh WOW, Marilyn! This is gorgeous! :)