Sunday, March 1, 2009


Here is my take on the limited supply challenge (LSC209) for this past Friday to make your own patterned paper, use just one stamp set, no nesties or diecuts unless with the sentiment, the sentiment must be from same stamp set as the images, only use ribbon and brads and don't use textured plates. I also challenged myself to use purples~ as I rarely use any of the purple shades. I did not use an sentiment.
I started with Elegant Eggplant cardstock as the base. I chose Almost Amethyst for the upper half and two step stamped with lavendar lace and eggplant usingthe single flower in Heartfelt Thanks stamp set. The lower half is Lavendar Lace with just the outline flower in eggplant. I two step stamped the stemed flower in Heartfelt Thanks mounted it on lavendar lace. I paper pierced the brocade blue panel and layered it over a smaller eggplant piece. The knotted brocade blue ribbon separates the two half panels. Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, Brocade Blue, WW
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Sage SHadow, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Brocade Blue 5/8 grosgrain ribbon
Techniques: paper piercing

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty i love this stamp set!